Become a Member of Ark-AHEAD!
Arkansas Association on Higher Education and Disability (Ark-AHEAD) is an organization for professionals working with people with disabilities in postsecondary education settings in Arkansas. Ark-AHEAD plays a vital role in the provision of professional development and networking opportunities.
Membership is very inexpensive and is several categories are provided:
- $5 – Student
- $10 – Professional – Individual in Higher Education
- $10 – Professional – Individual at an Agency other than a college/university
- $25 – One Institutional Membership (3 members)
- $50 – Two Institutional Memberships (6 members) **
** Institutional Membership - for more than 6 memberships, please complete a Membership Application for each additional person to be included with your Educational or Agency Institution. Each membership will cost $10.
Membership Form (HTML)
Membership Form (Fillable PDF)
- Participate in meetings and workshops
- Network with professional colleagues
- Post job announcements, publicize events and seek input on important issues on the association listserv
- Let your voice be heard on issues of concern to people with disabilities and the higher education setting
JOIN Ark-AHEAD TODAY!
Complete the online membership form or download and print the Ark-AHEAD brochure (PDF) and complete the attached registration form.